Time for another round of weekly reading goodness:
- He’s a sociopath so it feels a bit wrong giving him publicity, but the Goblin is proving gear is no object to Heroic Icecrown, despite what the LFD gear rating says.
- Heroic’s in Blues? Pah, this guy is soloing Heroic Icecrown.
- And to complete the triplet, wow.com chimes in on Gear vs Skill – and raid buffs
- The beginning of the end of ever being offline: AH access on the web/iPhone. Is the fact that it may be a “premium” service a hint at things to come?
- Ensidia get World First 25 Man LK kill! Oh, no they don’t. Actually, they’re banned for cheating. But did they? No. Yes Oh, maybe they did. Etc, etc. Meanwhile Paragon actually do it legit.
- Pink Pigtail coins a new expression: Saronite Slaves
- Older Gamer reaches the Emblem “What now” Plateau – and rolls up a new alt 🙂
- Warrior tanks simplify with 3.2.2
- Bio Break forgot Tauren!
- Wired on games training athletes, including a classic Madden move being replayed in the NFL.
- Time to roll our your Proto Drake seekers for the Love is in the Air festival. Wowhead & wow.com have you covered.
Offtopic post of the week: the Sports Guys on supporting officially tortured teams. Anyone in Sydney will empathise when I say the North Sydney Bears are my team, and they more than qualify. Sigh.