Deep thoughts from the week past:
- Tankspot founder Ciderhelm emerges from a long silence with a detailed analysis of the future of raiding. Well worth the read, including thoughtful responses from Lore (who disagrees) and others.
- On a similar topic, Spinks thinks it might be time to bring back 40 man raiding - otherwise cross-server raid PUGs are doomed. Spinks also chimes into Cider’s discussion with some well argued points.
- Another developer twitter chat covered at wow.com.
- There’s a reference in the chat to the wow fan at the Winter Olympics who wants Ghostcrawler’s promised Moose. Apparently not fake!
- Gravity takes on the chat challenge and investigates is threat fun?
- Veneretio defends Gearscore for PUGs - or says at least it’s no worse that what we used to have
- Anyone been to GM island?
For the aspiring wordsmiths out there, the Guardian polls authors for their Ten Rules for Writing Fiction - apparently the first 12 years are the worst…
2010-02-27 14:46 +0000