Another week of food for thought.
- Beautifully crafted reflections on becoming The Loremaster from Linedan at Panzercow
- Epic Slant wants to be Uninstanced – arguing the instancing of everything has removed community
- Shock! An established blogger, Suzina at Kill Ten Rats, admits openly to buying gold! The blogosphere erupts in various degrees of finger pointing.
- An old post from Syp on the Guild Wars Pre-Searing community, a fascinating player driven development
- Vene dominates all comers with another great, thoughtful, analytic post on the Philosophy of Tank Gear Choices and a comment in the official Cataclysm Tank Cooldown thread. His posts are always rock solid, just wish there were more about we lowly 5 manners 🙂
- Handy new www resources page on wow.com
- I might just redirect this entire blog to Righteous Orbs. So funny.
Sad news this week with the death of Alex Chilton, vocalist with legendary band Big Star. Many many great tunes, listen to them covered at at Cover Lay Down, then go buy #1 Record.